Tuesday 13 August 2013

Luck bee Lady Muck

  

What an enticingly wrapped parcel! With a squirrel sticker on the envelope I knew I was in for a treat before I even opened it, but nothing prepared me for what lay inside... Lady Muck of Whitstable (click the link!) makes exciting and unusual jewellery and accessories, and she sent me a stunning bracelet and some beautiful earrings!

Now, I hear you say "But you don't have pierced ears?", correct. I mentioned this to Lady M, and she personally made me some clippies instead, how nice is that?! The last time I wore clip earrings was when my Nanna used to let us play with the costume jewellery box as kids, brings back fun memories, and for that I am truly loving these earrings...


Now, I spent a long time perusing the website and liked every single thing on there, so it was a bit difficult to make a decision, but in the end I opted for the 'Bees and Honeycomb' range - it's just so summery and I'm really into hints of gold at the moment (which is actually really unusual for me as I'm generally a silver lover). Bees are always busy so I like to think of them as a good emblem for me, maybe I was a bee in a former life? Anyway, I've popped these amazing earrings onto a flower so you can get a good look - I'll have to wait until Al comes home to take pictures of them on me, I did try but I just couldn't get the angle right!


Also from that collection, is this stunning statement bracelet made from acrylic gold hexagons. The honeycomb geometric effect is really easy to work into chic looks as it's quite striking. I think I'll be wearing this with monochrome, blocks or stripe patterns so that it really catches the eye. It also has a matching (to the earrings) little bee perched on one of the hexagons, which is just a really special touch, and I must just say even the chain is pretty - it has a heart lock-loop in a brassy colour. I really do appreciate it when all the details are wonderful, as well as the piece itself, it means care and pride have been taken in making it.

I'll be styling these in an outfit post really soon, but just couldn't wait to show everyone! I'm also now really coveting the Boiled Egg ring and the big matching Honeycomb & Bee necklace, click the links to check them out. Lady Muck has also very kindly offered my readers a discount code to use on her site, which will be popped in the comments below this post, isn't that jolly lovely of her!


These sample products were gifted from Lady Muck of Whitstable. Opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi! As promised, the lovely Lady Muck has sent over a discount code that you can use on the site to get your hands on some beautiful jewellery! The code is valid until 03/09/2013 and gets you a whopping 25% off your entire order.

    The code is: LADYBEE13

    www.ladymuck.org.uk

    Happy shopping! xxx

    ReplyDelete