Thursday 22 August 2013

Humbugs

It's been a couple of weeks since Bloodstock I know, but apart from this one, I didn't have any interesting outfits to show off - I had a stinking cold/cough, so stayed wrapped up in fleeces and scarves the whole time (and didn't really fancy having my photo taken obviously). Oh well, here's day one's outfit - playing on the monochrome theme (humbug!), which works really well with band tshirts!

Black and white stripe pinafore - ASOS, this was in the super summer sale so I was really pleased to get hold of it. Bought a size bigger than I really needed so that it would be baggy, but it is a bit long isn't it? I might re-hem it shorter. I also totally forgot to take a photo of the back, oops.

Band tshirt - a chopped up Black Stone Cherry tshirt that I bought one year at Download Festival.

Belt - black pyramid studded from Lowlife (bought at Download festival this year)

Black legggings - Jack Wills

Chequered wellies - Vans. Alex found these for me at TKMaxx, they're shaped like standard vans trainers on the bottom but are actually soft moulded rubber wellies! I really like them and they're pretty comfy, so I think these will be making the trip to Bestival too!


  

Accessories:

Burgundy bandana - ebay
Hair clips - skulls and rockets, both bought at festivals
Spike multicolour ring - on left thumb, H&M
Flat ring - on right thumb, Superdry
Spike ring - right middle, Primark
Chain ring - right ring, H&M
Skull ring - left middle, Alchemy Gothic
Vampire teeth ring - left ring, Me & Zena (used as a spacer to keep my engagement ring safe!)
Black strap watch - Umbrella Corp (from Resident Evil series) ebay
Leather 2 colour wristband - H&M
White leather wristband - H&M
Short spike necklace - Primark
Monochrome bear necklace - bought at Download festival a few years ago
Keys necklace - Present from Mum

Nail colour - MUA 'Koala' from Superdrug


No comments:

Post a Comment