Wednesday 3 July 2013

Vendula-la-la

I have no idea how it can be this cold in JULY, but it is! So I've been laughing in the face of it, and wearing what I like regardless. So yesterday we went out after Al got back from work to finalise our Wedding invitation prints (yes we decided to get them printed, it would have cost the same in ink and paper to do it at home - we worked it out...) and decided to go out to eat and see a movie after. We saw World War Z which was actually pretty decent, considering how critical we are of zombpocalypse films ;) and this is what I wore...

Last week I received a smashing parcel from Vendula London, who make an exciting array of unusual bags - including this beautiful Funky Birds backpack! I am truly in love with it, it's just so sweet - take a look at the close-ups. It is kind of a minty blue green (but also comes in rosy-pink and moss-green) which I am loving right now - check out my matching toes, and it's about netbook sized too which is super-handy.


It has a clip on the inside so that the edges draw in once all your stuff is in it and the lining is the most adorable 'London' print. The polka dot fabric strip round the bottom is a nice touch but it's the super-cute birdies and buttons design on the front that I really enjoy. I've got the straps at full length and it's really comfortable to wear, you can get hold of your own here, but do have a scout round the rest of the range because I had real trouble choosing a favourite (I particularly like the brand new Deep Sea Story collection). I'll be using this a LOT!


Jacket - Denim biker style with 3/4 sleeves from New Look a few years ago

Dress - Cream with lace inserts, from the River Island sale (bargain and very versatile) it has a tie up round the back, so that you can fit it well. It's a nice length too, would be fine without leggings for a day out.

Leggings - Grey from Jack Wills

Hat - I don't know where this was from, my Nanna gave it to me!

Belt - Mint with a white bow, from Primark. It tapers to skinny at the back, which means it's pretty comfy to wear.

Sandals - brown/dark tan gladiator style with gold clips and buckles from Primark. Primark have some really nice sandals in at the moment, I was impressed! I bought a size down though as the 6's were crazy massive.

Accessories:
Blue and silver bracelet - Primark
Pastel Hot Air Balloon necklace - a present!

 This sample product was gifted from Vendula London. Opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment