Friday 12 July 2013

Style up, Style down

Wowzers, my Birthday has been going on a bit hasn't it?! Went out for dinner last night with some fabulous friends, scallops, cake, pimms, presents, champagne sorbet and most importantly, laughs! Had a great night, really relaxed and got some fashion inspiration from the ladies - such a beautiful collection of summery dresses and outfits, I now have to make a trip to town... haha

So I know I've blogged this dress before, but that was styled up for a wedding - it's so versatile, this is it gone casual for sunny days!

Dress - ASOS. It's lightweight, has capped sleeves and a tucked waist with tiny belt loops, and a flowery white on blue pattern. I really do love this dress, it's so comfy. ASOS dresses always seem to fit well and true to size for the most part, it's not in stock any more as I got it last year, but I bet there is something similar around on the site (plus it's sale time, they have THE BEST sales ever).

Leggings - Cropped navy blue. I haven't a clue where these are from, I was looking through my drawers and they were just there, hurrah!

Sandals - Primark (see previous post for a close-up)

Bag - French Connection, wicker/straw and leather mini bag. This was featured in a previous post too, it's really tiny but does actually hold a decent amount of stuff in it!

Belt - ASOS, it's a super-long boyfriend style belt which is designed for jeans I think, but I like to use it as a looped waist belt to cinch casual dresses instead. It's pretty heavy duty leather, but not too wide so doesn't look it.

Scarf - Deer! Cute little deer! This navy scarf was bought by my Sister & Bro-in-Law for my Birthday, I have been coveting it for ever so long... isn't it adorable? It reminds me of the Babycham logo, and was bought in Whitby I believe.

Purse - Also from Sis and B-Law, this is from one of my favourite companies Disaster Designs. They make the most exciting array of bags/wallets/purses etc. and this one is a kind of Victorian lock and key design, it is just so so coooool!




Accessories:

Sunglasses - Pieces at ASOS

Necklace - White daisy flowers from Claire's Accessories

Rings - Silver knuckle rings, a variety of sizes from ASOS

Watch - ASOS

Bracelets - can't remember, maybe Primark?

 

2 comments: