Wednesday 19 June 2013

Up The Irons!

Day two of Download Festival, and it's my favourite kind of day... IRON MAIDEN BABY! Okay so there were a whole heap of other awesome bands, but come on, Iron Maiden are just amazing. You can find my review here. So I own about a bajillion Iron Maiden shirts, bought from festivals and shows over the years, and it was pretty hard to choose just one for the day, but Killers won out as its a classic Eddie look.

Tshirt - Iron Maiden Killers reissue shirt (Possibly 2007 Download Festival?)

Zip Hoody - Iron Maiden embroidered. Someone gave me this, it's not an official product but it's pretty good.

Shorts - Acid wash black denim from ASOS

Belt - 3 row pyramid stud from Lowlife (bought this from the Lowlife stall at Download the day before, their card machine wasn't working so the guy said to just give him however much cash I had. Turns out this was a bargainacious £5.50! Winner!)

Leggings - Galaxy print from ASOS (they're a bit baggy on me now, but I have got a smaller pair ready for other outfits)

Trainers - Iron Maiden special edition Vans sk8-hi from Schuh. I actually had to swap back into wellies for the day as the arena was still soggy and I didn't want to wreck these beauts.


Accessories:

Purple bandana - ebay

Keys necklace - I lost the original keys off this chain in London, but my lovely mum bought me some new ones from the NEC craft show.


Studs and chains bracelets - A pack from Primark

Leather cuff - I believe this was from H&M mens collection around 8 years ago...




No comments:

Post a Comment