Wednesday 12 June 2013

A kiss from Bliss

  

Woohoo! This awesome gift arrived from Bliss Clothing yesterday - it's a very handy (given the current weather situation and my impending annual trip to Download Festival) and very flash zip hoody (or zoody as I've heard said in the hood...) It's got a printed aztec-come-nordic pattern on the front, which is kind of great actually because it means it'll span all seasons of my wardrobe, and the diamonds are... well, you know how I love diamonds. 

The hoody is quite lightweight, so it'll be good for layering, and I'm expecting to wear it with denim minis and leggings this weekend, and maybe slouchy over dresses for summertime evenings when it gets chilly. It comes in grey too, but I'm a bit of a klutz with light coloured tops so tend to steer clear of them... haha! Bliss has a load of interesting clothing that you won't find on the high street, and funnily enough - they're based in Leicester, like me!

This is just a quickie post about the hoody, but it'll be coming up proper in full outfits very soon!




This sample product was gifted from Bliss Clothing. Opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment