Friday 25 January 2013

Caped Crusader

Brrrr. The snow may be on it's way out but the cold is here to stay. Frozen noses and plumed breaths mean everyone is out in ski-wear force, even me. So instead I bring you playtime in the garden so I can show off some special pieces. I guess this is sort of Punk meets Victoriana?

The beautiful burgundy cape is from - www.obsidiangothic.co.uk but I picked it up at Whitby Goth Weekend where they have a trade stall. It has a high clasped collar and lace edging. It won't be winning any warmth awards but it is just adorable!

White pintuck shirt with black tie collar - Primark

Chandelier baroque print jeans - Next (zoom in for detail, they're so pretty)

White leather boots - Dr. Martens. They've been very slightly customised with white flower beads on the laces and silver stud spikes in the top two eyelets. I love these but they're a little small and so hard to wear in, they rip my feet up, need a stretching trick!

Burgundy socks with lace edge - Primark

Knit beanie - Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment