Thursday 31 January 2013

Being bad feels pretty good, huh?

Today's blog is a tribute to The Breakfast Club, alright Sporto? I love the movie and am not ashamed to say (well... maybe a bit) that some of the fashion choices in that film have inspired some of my own... yes I own a varsity jacket and a checked shirt or two, but hey, the film is legendary.

The Breakfast Club jumper - Men's section in Primark, picked it up last year sometime. They've always got some obscure printed jummies in there, I usually buy them oversized so they're long in the body. It's been styled up with the stunning JuliaHeartsU (www.juliaheartsu.com) spiked collar to give a cleaner and sharper edge to the round necked jumper.
 
Floral skater skirt

JW leggings

Sorel Tivoli plaid short snowboots - Al bought me these last year for Snowbombing in Austria, they're waterproof and fleece lined, and super cute! I don't think the exact colour is still available but you can get a very similar kind from www.sorelfootwear.co.uk

Red sparkle nail polish from Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment