Sunday 20 January 2013

Alice in Winterland

Ahhhh it's here at last! SNOW! My favourite weather type, everything (even our city street, my dirty car, the disused factory by us...) looks beautiful. The snow does one other thing to the world that is just absolutely sublime when you live in a city... quiet. Less cars, less people, more peace. I've spent most of today popping in and out of the house to marvel at this January Winterland, and when the soft powdery snow falls it's like a million tiny kisses, I love it. I feel a bit like Madeline in this outfit, I think it's the dress...

Blue overlay dress - ASOS

Nordic knit long blue cardigan - http://myworld.ebay.com/parker-road-trading-company/ It's from this amazing company that operates in the UK but gets hold of loads of Korean fashion items. You've got to go a bit risk with the sizing but I love the stuff they sell.

Skinny nude belt with flower buckle - maybe Next?

Long grey socks - ASOS

Grey snood - can't remember it's so old! Maybe American Apparel

Grey knit beanie hat - Ebay (HK, some random shop about £3!)

Shoes - Wooden wedge, peep toe mary janes with blue leather: Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment