Monday 8 October 2012

Running Wild


Just a quick update, I've got files and files worth of photos to go through from the last part of the summer and any blog pics are mixed in there somewhere so I haven't been able to post in a while. Promise I'll get through them soon! So here's a little photo from the first day of Bestival (which was AMAZING, as usual) to fill the gap. This year the theme was Wildlife and since it was too hot to travel in my proper costume I picked up a pair of absolutely hideous leopard print leggings from Primark. They're actually pretty comfy but I can't really see them being used outside of a Bestival outfit...

The rest of it:

Eden Sessions 2011 T-Shirt

Khaki mini shorts with braces - River Island

Hello Kitty leopard print sunglasses - Ebay

Hello Kitty low socks - H&M

Chunky skate trainers - DC's

Silver insoles - Crocs, I've listed these because if you're a festival goer, you NEED them. Seriously, they were absolutely amazing, never going without a pair again!



No comments:

Post a Comment