Saturday 15 September 2012

Raccoon City

Ohh how I love a cool day! Now that the weather is turning I can wear far more interesting layered outfits without boiling to death, it's awesome. We were heading into town for a little lunch and shopping, but I didn't really want to get out of my joggers, so this was a comfort compromise - the whole thing is very easy to wear and smart enough at the same time. This outfit is inspired by... steam train drivers and wildlife.

Shirt: Raccoon print baggy shirt from ASOS (completely in love with this, it's so cute and I caught a lot of people admiring it all day).

Waistcoat: Navy stiff wool from Joules

Skirt: Straight denim from Animal

Leggings: Navy JW

Trainers: Converse laceless sand camo

Accessories: Cheap glasses from Primark, Silver Spoon necklace from ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment