Sunday 21 October 2012

A rose is a rose is a rose


We went to York for the weekend to celebrate our 5th Anniversary at the end of September, just milling around the city and eating lots of fine things at the Food & Drink fair. It was relaxed and lovely, and the first non-festival weekend away in a while!

Cream coloured lace shift dress with black ribbon tie (Primark) - I always steer clear of whites and creams because I'm a complete mal-co and spill stuff down me a lot, but managed to keep this clean all day!

Black light jersey dip back cardigan (ASOS) - waterfall style, it hangs quite nicely and gave me some arm coverage as the dress is sleeveless.

Black JW leggings (new ones from the shop in York, hurrah!)

Brown slouchy Rocket Dog boots - pretty sure these were around £15 from tkmaxx a few years ago, I remember being supremely happy that they were cheap enough to buy from the cash in my purse instead of getting out the bank card!

Tiny key necklace - ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment