Friday 1 June 2012

Top Cat

Lunching with my sister, my Nana and the boy today - I decided it was time to crack out the Panther-print jeans. They're a kind of washed burgundy colour with cute little black Panthers stalking all over them and they're a bit baggy at the top so I have to hike them up and put a belt on. Since they're funny looking around the top I always pair them with a long top. They're from ASOS.


This top is a sleeveless collar jersey top, really comfy and floaty at the bottom, and it's very Rockabilly 50's.


The glasses are cheap leopard print ones with gradiated lenses (probably from ebay at some point, just plastic!)


My trainers are Converse high-tops with a grey rib-cuff, they're only loosely tied and they have a padded tongue as well which always makes me feel like Marty McFly trying on the 'self-tying sneakers' in the future!


I guess I was thinking Americana with this style, I'd spent my morning packing whilst watching Grease. I'm not wearing any big jewellery with this outfit but I really think it could do with a black leather wrist cuff or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment