Monday 11 June 2012

Drownload Festival 2012



Due to the wet and grubby nature of Download Festival this year, I didn't really vary my outfits very much other than changing my tshirt (and pants obviously...) but here's a couple of photos of the Sunday (with yes, a little smackerel of sunshine) outfit.


Tshirt - Men's Lemmy tshirt customised


Skirt - Straight denim, from Animal


Leggings - Stripe, from ebay


Socks - grey heart print with bows


Wellies - Yellow short lace ups from Hunter (these really remind me of that little kid Georgie from Stephen King's IT... the one that gets pulled into the sewer by Pennywise... creepy)


Accessories - Purple Breo sunglasses, Purple bandana from ebay


Despite the weather, we had a blast at Download as usual. Top band of the weekend for me was Skindred - the Newport Helicopter was amazing! Got to meet up with a load of mates, bought a Skindred tshirt, rocked out. You can read my reviews of the bands over at www.summerfestivalguide.co.uk (main one coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment