Wednesday 13 June 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser

I've got a couple of posts for today but I wanted to do this separately as it has links!


I'm an Alice In Wonderland fan, and have a lot of themed accessories, jewellery, hats, clothing, fancy dress... even a teapot shaped handbag! My family know what I like and always manage to surprise me with the things they find. 


This amazing cup and saucer ring with matching teapot necklace is made from a tiny hand painted ceramic dolls house set and was bought for me by my lovely sister! You can find it at: www.madamecherry.com who sells many other beautiful things besides.


The phone case in the second photo doesn't have a relationship with the jewellery (other than that it has CAKE on!) but it arrived unexpectedly in the post today and I wanted to show you how cute it was. It was sent to me as a freebie from the people at www.hyperjapan.co.uk which is an event I am BEYOND excited about this year. Hopefully I'll get to go, wear some exciting stuff (buy some new stuff...) and take a load of photos!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby,

    Thanks for blogging about Madame Cherry. I'm really pleased to hear that you like the gift from your sister.

    We have lots a new designs coming in all the time (many of which are Alice in Wonderland themed).

    We also run competitions when we reach a certain number of new 'likes' on facebook www.facebook.com/madamecherrydesigns. 'Like' our page to be included in the competitions and you could win some freebies!

    Thanks again Ruby,

    Madame Cherry xxx

    ReplyDelete