Monday 21 May 2012

Bows and Bandanas

Ooooooh, new accessories - skip in my step for these badboys...


Black and white collar - I'll be wearing this to tomboy up summer dresses with bowties or cameo brooches.


Bandanas  - Navy blue, forest green, burgundy and purple. Mostly for the festivals for when my hair is gross but they'll probably sneak their way into other summer outfits too


Silk bows - navy blue and shiny red. I wore the red one last night with a shirt, but they're a bit tricky to add to the collar because of the flexibility. More practice needed...


I'm really into patterns at the moment, but you really have to make sure you don't go all catwalk overboard with them so accessories are a really easy way to use the styles without looking completely mental. I'll be using these to liven up my more subdued days.

No comments:

Post a Comment