Thursday 24 May 2012

Me casa, es su casa

So we did go to town for a bit of shopping (mostly Birthday presents for other people) and then popped through the little green door of Leicester's 'Casa Romana' which is a secret little Italian place that does GREAT seafood. Yes I know we're about the most inland you could possibly be, but those scallops were to die for, and I know good scallops (once scuba-dived for my own in Scotland - no more than 30mins out of the water and into my tummy). We sat outside on their little terrace in the sunshine and had a really lovely night, and this is what I wore:


Blue and white zigzag stripe dress (it has a V-cut front and back, is really lightweight and sort of baggy capped sleeves... bit hard to explain). Can't remember where this was from though :-/


Navy long open front cardigan (the kind without buttons) which is super-thin and fine for this weather.


Denim-look leggings turned up mid-calf height, it was just too hot today to wear real jeans and anyway when you're wearing a dress it's weird to see a lumpy button section underneath. I have a feeling they were from George at ASDA actually...


Dr. Martens white T-bar Mary-Janes, I LOVE these shoes so much (in fact I also have them in black) but as you may know Docs are notoriously hard to wear in, especially for someone who changes shoes on a bi-daily basis... I've had them about 6 years or so but they're in absolutely perfect condition still.


Accessories - 
Brown saddle bag that Alex bought me for Christmas, I use this alllll the time.


Totoro mini-purse, attached to my bag. This was from HongKong Ebay, Totoro is awesome but the inside space of the purse is so small it's pretty much redundant. It's still cute though.


Matchstick necklace, key necklace (both ASOS) Jack Wills navy wristband.

No comments:

Post a Comment