Thursday 24 May 2012

Alphabetty

Ohhh how I love a quirky print on a classic cut. There's something sort of naughty about having a grown up shirt covered in an unusual print, it's a bit like you've managed to get away with something at school, like having your trainers on or your skirt hiked up. 


I got these about a month ago and I love them dearly! Both from ASOS.


Cream cropped shirt with black collar and red piping button down, with alphabet print.


Blue skinny stretch jeans in alphabet row print.


I've not worn them together yet, but the shirt looks really good with a bow tie. I think I like the alphabet print because of being drawn to writing and poetry, there's something comforting about having words around you all the time. I guess that's why we turned our spare bedroom into a library too!

No comments:

Post a Comment