Thursday 24 May 2012

Sun is shining, Weather is sweet...

This smashing weather seems to have turned the entire population of Britain red like lobsters in only two days so I'm pacing myself a bit, hoping that it's going to last out for the festivals and important outdoor stuff (weddings etc) this summer. I'm enjoying getting out the floaty dresses, shorts and chiffon at the moment as I've lost a bit of weight and some stuff fits me a bit better - like this dress!


It's a butterfly print maxi with an underlay and then chiffon over the top. It's steeply V-cut at the front and back and it has a ruched waist that I've covered up with a brown clip belt. 


I really hate the look of that ruching stuff but it does make the dress hang properly. Anyway, I'm having a break from tidying and listening to The Shins before Alex picks me up to go to dinner. Usually I'm a winter person but clearly the sun is a mood-changer, feel all possibility-y and new today.

No comments:

Post a Comment