Monday 21 May 2012

Life's a Beach

A few weeks ago we had a quick mini-break at Runswick and this is a photo from when we were exploring the rock-pools. It's really casual (obviously!) but I decided to post because it's made up of items I wear all the time.


Jumper - it has a block geo print on a soft grey jersey loop material, it's a Men's large so it kinda swamps me but I love it. It reminds me of the kind of jumpers we wore at school when I was little.


Cut-off denim skirt - It's a bit big for me now but ok if I wear a belt.


Navy leggings from Jack Wills - honestly the comfiest leggings I've ever bought, they have a flat elasticated waistband so they don't dig into you if you're wearing another waistband over the top (like a skirt or shorts).


Stripe wellies from Joules.


A green quilted, but lightweight gilet from Joules - this has MASSIVE pockets, perfect for beachcombing treasures.


We found a lot of hermit crabs that day and despite it being absolutely f-f-f-freeeezing out there, it was nice. I don't usually let anyone take my picture out there because of the lack of makeup and random collection of clothing, but this one is kind of alright so it'll do!

No comments:

Post a Comment