Tuesday 9 April 2013

Ticking Over

Woo and Yay! Sunshine! Okay so it's still bitter as hell out there most days, but the sun is slowly making an appearance. I even went out without a jumper for a bit, see!

So we spent Easter up at Runswick Bay with my family, rock pools, fish and chips, the works. Didn't do many 'outfits' as I was mostly in joggers or beach clothes but this is from when we went to Whitby for the day.

Shirt dress with oversize pockets in ticking stripe - Primark

Skinny jeans - George at ASDA

Cream half-frame Clubmaster style sunglasses - Primark

Navy bow tie - ebay Hong Kong

Brown tweed and orange stripe high-tops - Adidas from Schuh

This shirt dress is a wardrobe staple of mine, it's casual and comfy and wears well with jeans or leggings and I usually wear a big leather belt around the middle so cinch the waist a bit as it's quite flat (however, left all my belts at home... doh). The trainers were an absolute steal from the Schuh January sale 2012 at the bargainacious price of £15 (free delivery too) they're really comfy despite the thin base and remind me of 70's caravan curtains. I love them!

I guess the inspiration is boats, ticking stripe always makes me think of the seaside.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment