Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sugar High

I am Gina's high-waist. I am AJ's wrecked cardigan. I am Deb's grunge. I am Berko's skinny jeans. I am Corey's black boots. Mark/c is my BFF, Lucas looks out for me and Joe is my boss. His name isn't f**king Warren.

This is my Everything Empire look. A little inspiration from each character...

High-waist super skinny jeans in black acid wash - ASOS. They're a size smaller too,Yipeeee! This means a great deal in super-skinnies I tell you! They're really comfy and will fit well into boots too. The high waist definitely takes a bit of getting used to, but I think they're a good shape.

Nude vest - cheapo layering vest underneath from Primark. Don't underestimate the usefulness of these, I wear them under loads of sheer shirts.

White sheer gathered top with embroidered embellishment - Primark. This is sleeveless and has an unusual high neck. It's definitely a layering piece as the arms do cut off a little weird, but looks nice under lots of different jummies.

Ripped up stripy grey cardigan - Got this from a random stall at The Clothes Show a few years ago, it was the last day of the show and about 30 minutes before it closed, so everyone was going selling mad. It was a fiver, and I wear it LOADS. Every time I wear it at home my Dad says (with genuine concern) "Oh no, I think you've pulled a hole in your jumper!" *giggle*

Accessories and shoes - all Primark. Studded creepers, chunky against the skinny jeans and matte black for a punky look. Matched with a grey studded clutch and silver/pewter coloured bracelets that look a bit like bike chains and belts.


No comments:

Post a Comment