Thursday 11 April 2013

I wish I was special... but I'm a creep


Ahh Radiohead, you're right, I am a creep and I love creepers. So I had a little nose around Primark last week and found a couple of interesting things... These black creepers are a standard style and shape, with a few small studs across the heel. They're pretty comfy too, like flatforms they give a bit of height which is always nice!  

The two spike and chain necklaces are surprisingly heavy and drape nicely, I think I'll be wearing them under top-buttoned collars. One is silver coloured and the other is brassy, but they'll work with loads of different outfits. The one above them is shaped like mini feathers, it's going to look brilliant with a round-neck dress or jumper...

The other two necklaces are a Big Ben shaped one (from the mens section) and a sort of Aztec or Navajo style eagle, which was one solitary pound *yay*. It's a bit weird yeah, but the whole native look is coming back on trend with the warmer weather (stores are already picking up moccasins, fringed leather jackets and lots of tan).

The grey studded clutch bag was on sale and is just on the right side of oversize - big enough to fit my stuff in, but small enough to fit in the crook of my arm when I'm holding a drink. It's not structured though, so I'll have to be careful what I put in it - don't want to go out with a lumpy bag!

The last thing, which isn't from Primark is a small hard frame clip on purse from The Space Centre. A present from Al! It's for kids yes, but it's kitsch and cute and I'll enjoy clipping it to lanyards at festivals to hold my monies or tissues!

No comments:

Post a Comment