Tuesday 12 March 2013

Pretty Fly

Birds. Bees. Well, just birds really... huddled together on windowsills for warmth. It's March and we're supposed to be into the swing of spring, but yesterday the snow blew in harder than ever and my street looked like a window into a snowglobe. Don't get me wrong, I freakin' love the snow but I'm done with dressing down for bitter days, so crank up the sun okay?

Thankfully this was only put together for indoor frolicks, because sheer fabric isn't the warmest...

Bird and floral print dress: Primark

Belt: Next


Leggings: JW

Brown brogues: Primark

Pocket-watch necklace: ASOS

Keeping it simple, paired with my mini brown satchel (to match the brogues) which has a short handbag-style strap because it was actually a child's one from ebay. It's on the jewellery post if you want a look. I changed out the leggings for skinny turn up jeans when I got cold, which I think would be nice for a day version of this outfit, but a pair of killer nude heels would take it to night too...

No comments:

Post a Comment