Wednesday 20 March 2013

Koi-oi-oi

It's still cold, it's still snowing here and there. It is now the end of March. Cool story bro, needs more SUN. I'm still in knitwear and vests under shirts, I still can't wear summer shoes... *cry*

Oh well, here's another "WTF weather will we see today?" outfit...

Koi print shirt - Primark. I love this shirt, it's sheer lightweight fabric, oversize and dipped hem at the back. The print reminds me of those reproduction painted Chinese plates people used to hang on walls - the soft washy blue on white with images of temples and bamboo.

Fabric flower brooch -  Dotty About Vintage (Whitby, North Yorkshire) These folded fabric brooches are adorable, we got a couple actually. This one is blue and white and has a Yorkshire Rose button in the middle. Lightbulb moment when I was getting dressed, it really matches the shirt! Bought for me by my lovely Mum. (Find them here on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dotty-about-Vintage/240141299413217)

Burgundy knit cardigan - Bargain-dy more like, a tenner from a random stall at The Clothes Show last year. Rad.

Jeans - ASOS. They're a bit too big now which sucks, but I guess they just look straight leg instead of skinny. Turn ups too as I'm a bit short.

Burgundy Vans Authentic Vi - So comfy, so cute, go with everything. These were a present from the Outlaws, brought back from their last American adventure. <3

Mini key necklace - ASOS

Umbrella necklace (with cloud and lightning charms) - ASOS, a little homage to the crappy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment