Sunday 29 September 2013

A-Team

Firstly I'd like to apologise, as this post is now a couple of weeks old :/ Been having a manic old time lately and haven't uploaded (but have been taking photos!), I'm sure I'll get a few in this week to make up for it.

This outfit is from our Anniversary dinner (6 years for Al and I, that's pretty good innings, haha!) and we went over to Birmingham Arcadian to Miyako Teppanyaki for lovely sushi and a night out to celebrate, it was great! I'm channeling 80's music videos with this look...

Dress - Black thin knit with a crochet collar, H&M. I think I've worn this in a previous post, it was bought last A/W

Jacket - M&S Outlet at McArthur Glen. I bought this 5 minutes before the store was closing on a whim, but totally love it! It has 3/4 ruched sleeves and black piping on beige, and a single clip at the end of the lapels. It's comfy, and has retro shoulder-pads for added oomph. 

Leggings - Jack Wills

Boots - ASOS. These black leather biker style boots have a small heel and are just awesome with everything (skinny jeans, dresses, you name it). They were bought with vouchers that the Outlaws got me for my Birthday, hooray!

Accessories:

Quilted purse - ebay. This is a faux leather clip frame box purse and it was under a fiver! Thank you ebay HK!

Mint bracelet - H&M, it has flat silver studs, cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment