Monday 25 June 2012

Hello Sailor


So, I was planning on uploading a photo from the RHCP gig I was reviewing (http://www.resonanceuk.com/2012/06/review-red-hot-chili-peppers-live-at-knebworth/) but it rained the entire time so I was just in my ski-jacket with the hood up!


Instead here's an outfit from the next day, which I wore to my Mum & Sister's monthly craft meet thing. They were having a late Jubilee party with cupcakes and stuff which was really nice, I didn't have all my kit with me but started a Pinky & The Brain cross stitch!


Shirt - Sailor style with a flat collar (cream with navy piping) from Joules. My sister picked this shirt out for me, it's really lightweight but a little see-through...


Shorts - Navy denim, from George at ASDA.


Leggings - Grey long length, from Jack Wills.


Trainers - Pinstripe sneakers from Superdry, they're blue and cream coloured, with red piping.


Bag - Retro space print satchel from Cath Kidston kids section. It can also turn into a backpack, and is the exact perfect size for carrying around my netbook and all the cables, truly brilliant. It has a little Hello Kitty plush keyring attached to it too.


Accessories - Navy bandana (ebay), rocket ship clips (bought at Download Festival a few years ago), blue bangles from Gap (I think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment