Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dames love Dollars

Forgot to upload this one a couple of weeks ago, we went to McArthur Glen York on the way home from Runswick (Designer outlet) and this is what I wore...


Black skinny jeans - turned up


Vans lace-up baby-blue gingham trainers (with special low Vans socks)


White chiffon shirt with black ruffle - ASOS. This shirt is great but you kind of have to wear something over it, cause it's a bit see-through...


Grey knit cardigan - Ralph Lauren. I wear this a lot, it's really cosy. Would like to get it in Navy as well so if anyone spots one, let me know please!


Green quilted gilet - Joules. I completely love this gilet, it's super-lightweight and has the most enormous pockets.


Accessories: 
Dollars and Diamonds handbag - Paul's Boutique. This bag is HUGE which is both a blessing and a curse. I can fit all the crap I like in it, which for a gadget lover is fantastic... but the more 'In-case-of....' stuff I put in, the heavier it gets.


Sunglasses - Breo

No comments:

Post a Comment