Thursday 16 August 2012

Vintage Vantage

I know I haven't posted in ages but it's been a crazy few weeks in my world! I've been taking photos of outfits though, so here's an update...

Heading off to the Vintage Fair in Whitby at the Pavillion with Al and my mum for a morning of drooling over EVERYTHING. Seriously, I wanted it all. Bought some wedding related artifacts (but that's on info lockdown, sorry!) and a couple of presents for people, and here is what I decided to wear;

Lace top, Navy with white collar - it's completely see through as you can tell, so I wear it with a grey floral vest underneath.

Stripe short shorts. They remind me of peppermints. Tied up with a nude skinny belt underneath the tshirt. 

Jack Wills leggings, Camo laceless Converse trainers

Accessories: 

Diana F+ Camera (Amazing Birthday present from Al!)
Diving Helmet necklace (ASOS)
Pipe Necklace (Anna Lou of London)
Navy Bandana with rocket clips
Plastic pearly bracelets, leather wrap bracelet
Cream Sunglasess (in my pocket)

No comments:

Post a Comment