Thursday 16 August 2012

M is for Mosh and also for Metal

Bloodstock Open Air - the UK's premier metalfest, is held at Catton Hall in Derby, and I go every year. It's an amazing festival, great people, great music, great vibe. The fashion is mostly centred around the 'black tshirt' theme as you can imagine, but the piercings, tattoos and accessories are where it's at. I love the creativity.

Friday was scorching hot (can you believe it?!) so I wore short shorts without leggings for a change. Normally wouldn't do this outside of the gym but it really was hot. The shorts are pink paisley bandana print knicker-shorts from ASOS.

I'm wearing a Skindred Newport Helicopter tshirt, if you've never heard of this band you are sincerely missing out. If you've only heard their old stuff you're sincerely missing out. Union Black is one of my favourite albums of all time, go get it.

Boots - Dr. Martens soft leather tall lace ups with check pattern inside. They're the first pair of docs I've owned that haven't ripped my feet to shreds on first wear, love 'em. I tie them around mid height so that you can fold over the flaps to reveal the pattern inside/let your feet breathe if it's hot.

Accessories:

Pink bandana from ebay (tied through my belt for later)
Metal stud wristband and belt (from Lowlife)
Purple sunnies from Breo
Camera necklaces x 2 (one is a mini Diana F+ !)
My camera
Photopass and media wristband (essentials!)

No comments:

Post a Comment