Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Garden of Eden

I was shooting a Noah & The Whale (supported by The Vaccines) gig last week at The Eden Project, which is honestly the best music venue ever - it's absolutely beautiful there. It was raining and I needed to be comfy, so here's what I wore...


Blue and white stripe knicker shorts from ASOS with navy Jack Wills leggings (as per usual!)


Jack Wills sailing tshirt - I bought this in Salcombe when we went to my friend Jub's Wedding last year. It has turned up sleeves and is nice and slouchy


A denim shirt with the cuffs rolled up so they didn't get in the way of using the camera


Accessories - a navy bandana, my Seiko Formula 1 watch (present from my Dad), some leather bracelets and the all important photo-pit wristbands from The Eden Sessions.


Footwear (not pictured) before it was raining I had some pinstripe trainers from Superdry on, but as the downpour looked imminent I switched into Merrell waterproof walking shoes. They're not pretty but they are better than soggy feet!


Anyway, you can read my review here: http://www.resonanceuk.com/2012/07/live-review-noah-the-whale-eden-sessions/

No comments:

Post a Comment