Saturday 6 July 2013

Summer Lovin'

  

Hot damn, is this Britain?! We've spent today basking like seals on the balcony and paddling in the sea, and gorging ourselves on salad, fruit and copious amounts of cold drinks. Fairly busy in the Bay today, lots of families and dogs out swimming/sailing/canoeing/having a jolly good time - so nice to see everyone having a proper British seaside holiday! This is what I wore when I wasn't sunning myself...

Vest - Cry Baby (Johnny Depp) from H&M. I found this last week for a stunning £3 when I needed to kill five minutes waiting for Al, absolutely joyous about it as I've been wanting a Cry Baby tshirt for yonks and everywhere I've seen them they've been selling at over twenty quid (ouch). If you haven't seen this movie, you're missing out! Anyway the vest is soft jersey with oversized arm-holes and a cut-out neckline (as if you'd chopped a men's tee basically), and it's still in stock in the sale section if you want one!

Skirt - Tie-dye layer maxi skirt from Primark. Got this a few months ago when it was unexpectedly hot and we'd gone away for the weekend, and all I'd taken with me was jeans and hoodies! It has a soft lycra type mini-skirt on the inside to protect one's dignity... haha... and a sheer tie-dye style long overlay. It's floaty and cool without being revealing. I feel a bit hippy-ish in it, kinda reminds me of my Mum!

Sandals - I'll stick a collage close-up of these and the brown sandals from one of my previous posts in. They're from Primark! (See previous posts for more details)

Accessories:

Spike chain necklace, Stud and chain bracelets, Tortoiseshell Clubmaster style sunglasses - all Primark



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe those sandals are from Primark! They're so nice! Really love the tan/brown ones. How much were they?? Great blog :)

    Beth xx

    www.bethanieparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! I was amazed when I saw them, they were £12 and the black ones were £6, they feel nice too - not the usual cheapo materials! They've got those tan ones in white and black too I think, might have to go back and investigate as they are super-comfy as well.

    Thanks for the comment, and good luck if you're going on a hunt for them ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo need to invest! There's nothing better than a comfy tan sandal on a summers day ;) haha!

      No problem! :) xx

      Delete